Friday 6 July 2012

My Mime Me




What belongs to me.







What I may possibly be.






What is solid, and relates to others, solidly.






What rolls and bridges.






What breaks down, weeps, is reflected in another.






What mirrors in the eye, the I.






What ascends?






What climbs?






Ladders?






What I am when I hide, when I merge in you.






What I am constrained.






What when I am you,






when I am you.






And when I am what.






When when I am.






Or am what.






What I suffer.






What I offer.






What I give back.






What I impersonate,






regale,






glorify.






What I manifest when what is whole in me.






What emerges,






is planted,






is beyond recognition, knowing,






nowing.






What is known.






What.





Now.





Is.





What.

No comments: